48 hours 4 cities 25 volunteers
I am officially in Windoek and finished with one half of orientation. The trip was LONG. After a 13 hour flight from JFK, a 9 hour lay over in Dubai, 8 hour flight to Jo-burg and final flight to Windhoek, I was one tired cookie. But everything is now great. The lay over in dubai was a hot mess. We got in at 9pm and the airport was dead, however when I woke after a nap on the cold tile floor, the airport was bumping. It was 3AM. During the entire journey I had absolutely no sense of time, but it was a great way to bond with the other volunteers. They are some really wonderful people here with me. All different ages and different backgrounds. I have lots of things to update about, however I only have 4 minutes left at the internet cafe, but I'll be back.
PS I have a cell phone and it is free for me if you call me. I'll put my number tomorrow

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home