Rachael, your Dad gave us your blog and I need to print it as it is to small for Uncle Bob to read. You are so amazing and to give up your comforts of home and over look the negatives there to bring some education to these children for a better future will give you a life time of satisfaction and memories. With love and admiration, Undle Bob and Renee
I'm sitting in Atlanta with Paige, and we're reading your blog on my phone ... I love your malaria dreams! Who knew Craig Kilbourne was packing heat in 'Nam!
Much love from south of the Mason-Dixon line, Ben & Paige
2 Comments:
Rachael, your Dad gave us your blog and I need to print it as it is to small for Uncle Bob to read.
You are so amazing and to give up your comforts of home and over look the negatives there to bring some education to these children for a better future will give you a life time of satisfaction and memories.
With love and admiration, Undle Bob and Renee
Rachel!
I'm sitting in Atlanta with Paige, and we're reading your blog on my phone ... I love your malaria dreams! Who knew Craig Kilbourne was packing heat in 'Nam!
Much love from south of the Mason-Dixon line,
Ben & Paige
Post a Comment
<< Home