Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Off to Etosha!

So I know I STILL need to post about my vacation from a month ago, but life is busy. Third term is crazy here! Grade 10 starts their big exams next week so I've been busy trying to review with them every chance I get. Plus my days are super crazy with six classes a day plus dragon club (our english/computer club) that meets mondays-wednesdays. But besides the total exhaustion it's nice to be busy. I'm heading out to Etosha National Park with Grade 4 tomorrow for 5 days and I can't wait. It should be incredible. I'll try to post more when things calm down.javascript:void(0)

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Graces in Ireland said...

Hi there kiddo! Your previous travelogue was terrific, hearing about all that's involved in getting to Vic Falls. It makes the real Africa come so clear. Did you ever consider being a travel writer for Lonely Planet!! Hope the trip to Etosha is "fun" too - I'll bet you'll have interesting stories about travelling with your learners. Will follow closely. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home